All Souls Anonymous - ASA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASA - The Official All Souls Trilogy Discussion Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

ok i'll go first

+4
abbygrace
Hilde Weergang
Michele Cotterman
jennistar
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ok i'll go first Empty ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:39 am

jennistar

jennistar

Hey everyone,

my name is Jen. Most of you, probably all of you know me from the the all souls trilogy discussion group on facebook Very Happy

I'm from England and i have read ADOW twice. You could say i'm obsessed with this book so much so i started a blog last month just so i don't bore my friends and family to death Razz

That is all X

http://adiscoveryofutopia.blogspot.com/

2ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 am

Perhaps we should rename the forum/groups as All Souls Anonymous - ASA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ANd because I can bounce bounce bounce <---- This dude reminds me of ME sometimes Smile

Anyways - I am Holley/Hollie However you wish to spell it - I just have ONE thing - I am NOT a PRICKLY ENGLISH BUSH, so just don't call me Holly - or you may find out how prickly I CAN be sunny I will however make exemptions at Christmas time.... santa To stay in the spirit of things - but you have 10months to get used to it cat cat

Next on my list - I wish to thank our fabulous ADMIN - Cerise... She stayed up waaaaaaay past her bed time to make this, and it didn't want to work for her initially, and it seems there are a few things to sort out still...

Lastly - these emoticons are AWESOMENESS...

We have King Baldwin represented for Mary king

drunken drunken A sozzled Matthew....

bounce bounce This dude can represent Diana...

cat cat Tabitha is also included...

queen Ysabeau

geek Nathaniel

Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed <----- this one I may overuse Suspect

So yeah... have fun everyone.... Hope you are all as weird and wacky as I am...

PS - MARCUS IS MINE!!!!!

3ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 am

jennistar

jennistar

All Souls Anonymous - ASA I like this ALOT! Wink

4ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:19 am

Michele Cotterman

Michele Cotterman

Ok, my turn I guess. I'm Michele...(not Michelle or Michael) and I reside in Las Vegas, NV. I discovered this AMAZING book this past September...right around the solstice in fact, and have been OBSESSED ever since!

A couple interesting tidbits about MY life that makes me feel even more connected...my daughter (and one of my cats) was born on September 18th. October 31st has ALWAYS been my absolute favorite date! I was born in1976. I'm a total night owl and blend in/feel more comfortable then. I have always had a strong connection with nature, animals & intuition. I've always had a thirst for knowledge and discovery. (Like most of us here, I'm sure.<3)

5ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 am

jennistar

jennistar

Michele Cotterman wrote:I have always had a strong connection with nature, animals & intuition. I've always had a thirst for knowledge and discovery. (Like most of us here, I'm sure.<3)

Welcome Michele cheers
I have to say i am similar, i also have a strong connection towards intuition Like a Star @ heaven

6ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:42 am

Hilde Weergang

Hilde Weergang

Hi all I'm Hilde, also known as Vrouwe Morrigan. I live in a small town in the Netherlands, I'm a teacher at one of the bigger school in Amsterdam where I teach students how to use MsOffice so their work will at least look professional. I'm married and have a already grown up son ( he's 28)

I got Adow last july and I think I red it about 7 or 8 times. Not including the times I just used it for reference. My native language is dutch but for the last 25 odd years I do most of my reading in English, I just can't wait for translations.

7ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:48 am

jennistar

jennistar

Glad you finally made it Hilde Very Happy

8ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

abbygrace

abbygrace

Hello everyone, I known as Trish on our Facebook discussion, and so excited to be here!

9ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Admin

yo peepz :3

I'm Kaitlyn (obviously Razz) So yea... Taht's about it. :3

OH! and I call these smilies mine:
  • ^^
  • Suspect
  • XD

and if anyone needs help with coding, I can help, since I've been on these sites for quite a while. :3

Last edited by Kaitlyn on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

10ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 pm

And because I only just realised I didn't actually say much about ME...

I was born on May Day - Beltane for those of you in the North hemisphere... Technically it's meant to be Samhain here in the Southern hemisphere, but as a Sabbat, and not a Solstice, Beltane will do.... (Oh it's May 1st for those who still haven't sussed out what day it is)

I'm engaged, have no children, however we do have 2 cats, 7 dogs, and 4 horses.... There are also 2000 sheep as well - but I guess we're not counting farm animals...

I live in a small town of 150 people, and work in a nearby larger town in my own business - we are an embroidery and uniform retail store....

I'm in Australia too... That usually means I'm at work when you lot are preparing for bed Razz

what else do you want to know....

OH - MARCUS IS MINE!!!!!! I OCCASIONALLY SHARE WITH MISS CLARILOU.. BUT THATS IT!!!

11ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Admin

I should prolly put something about myself up there too... XD

So, I'm in high school, sophmore year. I have two siblings, a little sister(9), and a little brother(6). I have three dogs, two cats, and a ton of fish. But when I'm older and on my own, I'm hoping to have two drawf hamsters and/or ferets, a dog or two, cats, and then whatever other animal my husband would want. xD I was born on August 7. Nothing special about that day, really. xD

I'm hyper, easy-going, and pretty fun to hang around. Just be respectful of others and don't piss me off, and we'll get along great! ^^

Anyone gots a question?

12ok i'll go first Empty Ummmm Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Courtney

Courtney

Ok I hope that I am doing this right..... scratch My name is Courtny. I can't tell u how many times I have listed to this book or read it!!

I married with two little boys! Yes I am the queen in my house!!! I have married my Mathew, Marcus, Edward....or whatever else the dream is!!!! I love him soo much!!!
I live in Tennessee, graduated with 3 degrees ( I'm a geek). I love UT football (Go Vols)!!!!
And ya....that's me!!

13ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm

LadyLaurel

Hello everyone flower

My name is Laurel, and I've finally made my way over here from the Facebook group. I've had ADOW (the book) sitting on my shelf for several months now, and then downloaded the audiobook. Had that sitting on my computer for a few months with the intention to listen to it while reading the book. That never happened. I tried to read the book and wasn't really drawn into it, but once I tried the audiobook version - I WAS HOOKED! Hearing the story told is in some ways better than reading it from the book - for one, you get to hear how the names are all pronounced like Ysabeau. I'm in the process now of actually reading the book.

A little about me...
I'm 31, married, no kids (yet), 1 dog, 2 cats. I live in Pennsylvania. I'm currently a SAHW, but I do work from home as a consultant for The Pampered Chef. I enjoy reading and almost always manage to be depressed and despondent when a book or series I love finally ends. I was like that when the Twilight, Harry Potter & Hunger Games books all ended, and I'm sure I'll be like that when the All Souls series ends.

14ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 am

jennistar

jennistar

Welcome to the forum Courtney and Laurel bounce bounce

15ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:53 pm

HelloElo

HelloElo

Hello everyone !

My name is Elody, I live in Le Mans, France (does anyone know the famous car race "24 hours of Le Mans" ??). I'm 23, single, just graduated and looking for my first job.

I LOOOOOOVE reading and can't fall asleep if I don't have my dose. I usually start with the french version and when I'm waiting for the sequel I continue with the original version, as it's released 6 months before the french one... When the book is over, I feel depressed and need some time to reconnect with the real world ^^

As for ADOW, just like you I guess, I couldn't put it down and read it in 3 days. My favorite caracters are Matthew and Marcus (so Holley you're gonna have to share it with me too, pleaaaaaase, just a day per week, deal ?)

16ok i'll go first Empty Re: ok i'll go first Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:33 am

jennistar

jennistar

Hi Elody, welcome to the forum. I've heard of the le mans race, cool. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum